CLIENT SOURCING CRITERIA
The following information should be considered a “guide” designed to help you when sourcing new clients. There are numerous scenarios where great companies become stagnant due to lack of growth capital. Most of us know someone in this situation, maybe a friend, relative, co-worker or even a family member. We are here to help.
+ Here are typical situations our clients face prior to qualifying for our funding programs:
- Slow paying customers; companies experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable.
- Business is booming; sales growth is outpacing available working capital or bank credit lines.
- Accelerated success; fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories do not justify a traditional bank loan.
- Business has landed government contracts; and cannot wait 90 days to receive payment.
- Seasonal business/uneven sales patterns; sales cycles or growth spurts causing a strain on cash flow.
- Funds needed for operations; working capital must be preserved for other vital operations such as overhead, manufacturing, R&D, capital equipment or marketing.
- New company; start-up businesses with no financing base/history
- FICO/Business Credit Score issues; owners / principals with poor to bad credit and cannot obtain traditional financing.
- Credit line issues; a company having lost their line(s) of credit.
- Need raw materials; fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories will not justify the increased borrowing necessary to acquire needed raw materials and supplies.
- Insurance demands; clients are being forced to purchase credit insurance for every one of their accounts when all they need is one account funded and insured.
+ CFS’s requirements are straightforward and simple:
- Companies should have a viable invoice or purchase order from a creditworthy customer.
- Companies should have experience in their industry with some history of prior performance, although we will consider start up companies.
- Companies must have a need for a minimum of $20,000 per month and not more than $20 million of additional working capital on an ongoing basis.
+ Industries that will be considered for funding will include:
- Apparel & Textile
- Computer Hardware
- Food & Beverage Distribution
- Direct Shipment
- Drop Ship orders
- Furniture & House wares
- Government Contractors
- Graphic Design
- Healthcare Centers
- High-rise Window Cleaning
- Import / Export
- Janitorial & building Maintenance
- Medium business
- Limo Services
- Machine Shops
- Manufacturing all types
- Media & Communication
- Metals & Mining
- Modeling agencies
- Oil & Gas Service Companies
- Photographic laboratories
- Publishing Services
- Paper Suppliers
- Professional services
- Medical Device Sales
- Security guard agencies
- Service Industry
- Small Business
- Software Industry
- Trucking Companies
- Staffing Companies
- Temporary Personnel Agencies
- Wholesale Distribution
+ Funding is available for the following costs:
- Raw Materials
- Components and Sub-Assemblies Project-specific Labor
- Finished Goods
- Direct Manufacturing
- Letters of Credit
- Letters of Guarantee
- Capital Equipment
+ Learn about CFS and the advantages of doing business with us.
- Companies can get immediate cash for invoices; typically they get paid in 24 hours or less.
- Setup is a fast and easy process.
- Companies can cut out completely or reduce administration costs associated with collection activity.
- Companies can forget stressing or worrying about not having cash to meet business obligations.
- Companies can offer better terms to their customers.
+ Logical lead sources to consider when sourcing qualified applicants.
- Owners, principals, controllers for the industries we listed
- Business/legal attorneys.
- Friends, family, general public.
- Banks, seek referrals for those companies that banks turn down for the reasons listed above.
- Large corporations with numerous vendors, many of whom traditionally slow pay
+ Remember, funding any company is based on the financial strength of “their customers”, not on “their personal” FICO and/or business credit score.
Often times those visiting our website learn of funding possibilities that they did not know existed. Our commitment is to provide companies with an honest, no gimmicks and no hidden fee solution to their working capital needs.
Please go to our website for additional information at www.cfsfunds.com and then please call our office, toll free: (877) 545-1311, to learn more on how you can prosper working with CFS.