What is credit insurance?
Credit insurance is an invaluable tool for successful business-to-business trade. It covers the risk of financial loss that can occur from non-payment by your customers.
Benefits of credit insurance
- The essential value of credit insurance is that it ensures you will get paid and it allows you to work with companies that may otherwise be rejected due to their financial health.
- Credit insurance protects against a loss to an exposed asset – your accounts receivable.
- With credit insurance you are free to expand into new and unfamiliar markets much more comfortably.
- Credit insurance allows you to grow your business without worry. Whether you are trying to expand credit lines with existing customers, or extend competitive open credit terms to new accounts, using credit insurance to reduce or eliminate the risk is a great way to safely grow your business.
- Helps avoid an unexpected significant impact on your company.